Growing up in a family of six kids, Christine Hollinden, CPSM knew how to stand out at an early age. As the founding principal of Hollinden | marketers + strategists, she’s passionate about helping professional services firms distinguish themselves from the pack. Her energetic and forward-thinking approach has earned her industry recognition and status as a sought-after speaker on marketing topics.
Prior to founding Hollinden in 1993, Christine’s career included serving as Director of Marketing for KPMG in Houston, Regional Communications Manager for Coopers & Lybrand, and Marketing Coordinator for Grant Thornton. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Houston at Victoria, and a Master of Business Administration from Texas A&M University. She also holds the prestigious CPSM (Certified Professional Services Marketer) designation.
Dedicated to her field, she served as an adjunct professor of marketing at the University of St. Thomas in Houston for over ten years and is a member of the following committees and professional organizations:
· Advisory Council, Center for New Ventures and Entrepreneurship, Texas A&M University
· External Communications Advisory Council, Texas A&M University
· Director of Branding 2009-2011, American Marketing Association Houston Chapter
· President, Entrepreneurial Women Presidents
· Director of Communications, Society for Marketing Professional Services Houston Chapter
When not helping firms build their brands and drive business development, Christine enjoys building her skills on the fairways and greens, cooking a gourmet dinner for friends, or playing fetch with her two Bengal cats.